Saturday, 14 February 2015

A stream of consciousness

I been feeling somewhat celestial recently, which is the only word I can find that in my brain captures my current mood - half way between a fairy and backpacker if you will. Basically while I'm sat her sipping green tea I'm wishing I was travelling the world or living in a minimalistic home or stringing fairy lights everywhere I go. I'm existing perpetually in a range of fantasies during my free time but I'm sure I'll come crashing back down to earth sometime. In the meantime here is a stream of consciousness from my brain courtesy of tumblr.














5 comments:

  1. Oh I know that feeling. I frequently wish I could just jump on a plane! Great choice of photos.

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you describe your current mood. "stringing fairy lights everywhere I go" just sounds so dreamy and magical :)


    www.navellina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely what i feel sometimes. also with the help of music it can get u anywhere
    love always,
    fashionventures.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is completely dreamy but somewhat difficult when you are trying to study for a science degree and all you want to do is take awesome instagram photos for a week straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes music helps so much. I have Spotify playlists named after cities and each one is themed on the culture of the city so Berlin is pre party, Paris is love songs etc.

    ReplyDelete