Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Blown away

The sun has been out a bit recently so I decided it was time to find a spot and just do some plain old self timer shooting. I'm too used to my sister taking my photos for me so this was hard to do but I had to document this as for the first time in a while I actually put thought in my outfit (it is hard to outfit plan when it is raining for 3 weeks straight). I still didn't think it through properly though as today I had a three hour practical and this skirt under a buttoned up, oversized lab coat doesn't look cute let me tell you that. Science and fashion really don't mix. Anyway time to get back to marathoning Cougar Town instead of writing two lab reports.
(Also excuse the black tights I know it makes my ankles look weird and doesn't go with the skirt length but it's cold ok.)



wearing: tshirt from primark, skirt from grandma, bomber from bershka, shoes from river island.

6 comments:

  1. Love that skirt! So stylish, you can make science stylish!! And true vintage too being your Grandma's. Love it! I think you did great taking the photos without your sister for the first time too - hopefully you can do more alone now especially if the weather starts to pick up!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely - the skirt is so pretty! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I find self timer shooting so much easier in the warmer months because it gives me more time to go outside each day and I can spend more time getting the right shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    http://somethingrealserious.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-ideal-japanese-winter-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete