Thursday, 12 February 2015

January Instagrams

So sorry that I have been horribly absent recently but I've seemed to let life start rushing past me and before I've noticed several weeks have gone past but I'm pausing dancing to the Wicked soundtrack to get back and properly blog again as I was doing exceedingly well by my standards in January.


1) My best friend and I started the New Year in the right way by getting dinner (and more importantly dessert) at Chiquitos.
2) More food at a belated Christmas dinner with some of my oldest friends before we all head back to university or otherwise.
3) Just a cute sunset really.
4) My sister testing the frozen lake on our trip to Norfolk at Christmas.
5) The sea which, along with sunsets, takes up most of my instagram.
6) This was a perfectly composed shot by my sister (completely without my help) on one of our outfit shoots when she came to visit me.
7) The view above my head while running on the South Downs.
8) A few of my favourite things during January and my favourite book of 2014.
9) A lone lunch a the creperie before one of my exams.


1) A light flare sunset shot of me.
2) Another artsy shot by my sister on our second outfit shoot.
3) Pretty view of the sea as usual.
4) How I like to lie on lazy days spent talking to friends on the phone for hours.
5) Oh look another sunset but AT LEAST this one is pink rather than orange.
6) Some of my favourite memories that cover my wardrobe as I have run out of space on my cork board.
7) The ultimate dessert ever when one of my flatmate's dads took us out for dinner.
8) My beautiful falafel burger and mojitos at said dinner.
9) A belated post of MOST of my beautiful family (minus dad and uncle) after our beach walk at Christmas. This picture means so much to me as they are the most important and treasured people in my life but I don't get to see them all too often.

5 comments:

  1. Now following on IG, love your photos !

    Hayley x

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've seen a few lovely views recently! And seeing the lunch you had at the creperie makes me so excited for Shrove Tuesday! Yum!

    Claire // http://technicolourdreamer.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the creperie is one of my favourite restaurants in Brighton as they do amazing savoury crepes as well as sweet ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures !

    by the way you have a new follower ...me ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete