Thursday, 5 February 2015

Lucy and Lydia // Youtubers


So I am a big fan of Youtuber vloggers and I have watched them ever since I found a Vlogbrothers video back in 2008 so I have been a part of the culture for a long time now. Over the years I have watched upwards of 150 different channels (I'm not still subscribed to all of them) and so I think I now have a good eye for videos and youtubers that I will really enjoy. In the last month I have been really getting into the videos of a 20 year old set of twins from Norwich called Lucy and Lydia. Their video genre is mainly beauty and fashion with a few 'day in the life' vlogs thrown in for good measure. I just really enjoy they way they talk about products and their bubbly personalities are so infectious (just watch their Florida vlogs if you want to see them at the height of their excitement levels). I've been having marathons of their videos recently while I get ready in the morning as I find I could probably just watch them for hours on end. If you are into these types of videos you should definitely check them out as I think they are one of the most exciting up and coming channels around at the moment.


2 comments:

  1. Andrea Pauline Panaligan8 February 2015 at 09:59

    I've never heard of them before, but now I've watched five videos straight! I love hearing them talk for some reason (probably because their accents are adorable), and the little things they do just make them more entertaining! I especially love the 'Reaction to Old Childhood Videos' one. Anyway, I can't believe we share the same love for Vlogbrothers! We watched one of their videos for school back in sixth grade and ever since, I've been in love with them (or youtubers in general). I also love the way you write - you have a way with words that makes it very enjoyable to read. I don't think I've read a post where you had a lengthy caption before, but hopefully you post more of your writing because I would love to read them. xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! Pretty amazing how we can connect with people all around the world through Youtube.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete