Friday, 13 March 2015

Topshop wishing

Topshop - 13.03.15


























As I've been saying in basically every post this March Spring is pretty much here so that means a big change in terms of clothing. My wardrobe seems to perpetually just be summery with just jackets and tights thrown on too. The problem with this is that before spring/summer has even started I'm bored with the clothes I'm meant to be wearing for that period. This leads me to want to buy (or actually buy) more summer clothes as soon as the sun comes out even a little bit.
Topshop is always my go to shop for summery items so I made this list of a few of my favourite items I've seen on their site recently.

Star Moon Open Cuff
Crinkle Maxi Skirt
Vintage Wash Pini Dress
Floral Print Lace Trim Shorts
White Mom Shorts
Florentine Strap Sandals
Suede Fringe Backpack
High Crown Fedora Hat
Embroidered Tassel Playsuit

2 comments:

  1. The playsuit is my favourite item I think but may have to wait til my next batch of student loan comes in to buy it.

    ReplyDelete