Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Twirling my way across the fields

wearing: dress from topshop, hat from miss self ridge, shoes from new look.
 I think the first day of the month is a perfect day to drop responsibilities and do something fun (especially if said day is a Sunday) so on March 1st I donned a cute dress and hat for amazingly sunny and warm morning of wandering the South Downs. I am ecstatic at the fact that for the first time this year I didn't have to wear tights although when the sun was behind the clouds I silently berated myself for not brining a jacket. It's not summer just yet Katy. This dress may possibly be my favourite thing in my wardrobe an has been since I bought it as my birthday dress last October. I don't know how it hasn't been up on the blog yet because it is perfect for swirling about in (a big factor for me really) and it's loose enough to cover my doughnut-induced food baby. Perfection if you ask me.







9 comments:

  1. Omg love that dress on you. So pretty!!! And hooray for leg-baring appropriate weather! <3

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I just love the length of this dress as it so flattering. I'm still not able to bare my legs everyday yet but we are getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures look amazing! Love the dress with the hat :)

    ------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hat is one of my ultimate favourites. I had to restrain myself from buying one in brown too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eleanor Humphries5 March 2015 at 20:14

    Gorgeous dress, looks great with your hat x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh these photos are so cute and full of life! I love the second to last photo especially--it gives off a "Sound of Music" feel! Great shoot! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few people have said that and I didn't even notice. I guess it makes sense though as I was twirling around on a hill and singing at the top of my voice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute hat :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete