Saturday, 7 March 2015

Working on it

wearing: tshirt and jacket from boohoo, jeans from topshop, shoes from river island, necklace from delilah, sunglasses from brighton.
 These are the most accurate pictures for what I wear at least four days out of seven. I mean I am a uni student and as I study Biomedical Sciences I spend a lot of my day in lectures, labs or running between the two. This day I managed to get halfway to my tutorial before realising I had left my work in my flat so these shoes came handy when I had to sprint back the way I came to go pick it up. These Topshop Jamie jeans and my other pair of indigo Joni jeans are glued to my legs throughout most of the year but they are the comfiest jeans you will ever find so I don't think I should ever have to give an excuse for this behaviour. I'm also pretty excited because it is totally acceptable (at least in my eyes) to wear sunglasses everywhere I go now, perching them on my head. It covers up my bad hair dye roots, right?



1 comment:

  1. Cute denim jacket !

    With love from London,
    Hayley ♥

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete