Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Across the Spanish square

wearing: playsuit from new look, cardigan & hat from h&m, shoes from river island, necklace from etsy.
I love taking photos in new places, especially when the backdrop is as good as this. I mean look at that flipping architecture. Spain was amazing (as I have said before haha) but I learnt that when you wear shorts or a playsuit (or a hat) in April you will stick out like a sore thumb because all the locals were still wearing jeans, jackets and even scarves. I essentially was a typical guiri, or British tourist, ever but guys it was pretty warm and the day I did wear jeans my legs were SO warm. I'm just used to English weather I guess. 
Valencia was so gorgeous and there was so much history and all the buildings and squares were just so lovely. I would happily go back there because five days really wasn't enough to explore everything. Alas, I had to come back to reality and start revising for end of first year university exams.





2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an incredible time from your pics. And love that playsuit; such a gorgeous print. Good luck for the exams! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had so much fun!! lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete