Friday, 3 April 2015

Happy Easter


wearing: top & boots from h&m, skirt from boohoo, bomber jacket from bershka.
It's the Easter long weekend so I to totally thought it was appropriate to pose in front of this adorable Easter house my friend Sarah and I found while I was visiting her in Hertford. Sorry I have been a bit MIA the last two weeks but I had my last two weeks of uni lectures of the year so I have a lot of deadlines to make. Only exams left to go in May now. This outfit is one of my favourites at the moment because I think the A line shape is so pretty and I've never really owned a skirt like this before. I can't wait to wear it in Spain at the end of this month though because I am really so done with jackets and tights. Why can't it be 30 degrees already. Anyway, off to eat my bodyweight in chocolate and drink several bottles of wine now lent is over. It has been a tough 7 weeks.




1 comment: