Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Home and Away

wearing: top & jeans from topshop, bomber from bershka, hat from h&m, shoes from new look.
 The sun has really come out in the last couple of days and my favourite place to be at these times is home in Dorset. My village looks stunning when bathed in golden sunlight and don't even get me started on the beauty of Sandbanks/Bournemouth beach at sunset (voted 4th best beach in Europe you know). The other day my mum, my sister and I to a trip into town to go for a coffee (plus obligatory easter cake) and I couldn't resist taking photos on the green outside the 1000 year old minster church. It is honestly crazy how much history there is right outside my front door. I was still wearing a jacket and jeans because let's face it we still live in England but it felt great just to don my floppy hat for village strolls and good chats before I head back to Brighton and then onwards to Valencia in a week.



2 comments:

  1. Eleanor Humphries14 April 2015 at 21:16

    Cute photos! I have that at too- love it! x

    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! This hat is my absolute favourite I want to wear it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete