Friday, 17 April 2015

Ice tea needed


wearing: jumpsuit from forever 21, boots from river island, necklace from lanzarote, sunglasses from brighton.
 The weather has suddenly picked up incredibly here in Brighton (as you can see by the crazy blue skies) so I took the opportunity to head down to Hove beach front in the west of the city because cute dogs and pretty beach huts is a great combination on any day. I also decided it would be the perfect time to début my new jumpsuit which I recently picked up from Forever 21 online. I love how lightweight it is, so perfect for warm but not scorching hot days. I've always been a little bit skeptical of jumpsuits because being tall I find they are always too short on me but taking the plunge paid off (note to remember for the future: don't play safe) as this one is amazing and the pattern flings me completely away from black and white which is a definite plus.
I'm heading to Spain with my sister to visit my other sister tomorrow morning (hello 7am train to the airport) and I'm so freaking excited so expect instagrams galore (@katyferenczy if you were wondering), a photo/potential video diary and hopefully a handful of outfit photos.




2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous jumpsuit, with such a lovely print. Love your choice of location for the shoot too; Brighton always looks amazing in the sun. I hope you're having a great time in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your outfits :D

    amazing post

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete