Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Skirting around the sea


wearing: crop top from topshop, skirt from boohoo, sunglasses from brighton.
I'm living it up in Spain at the moment but this outfit was back from last week in Brighton. Last Wednesday was pretty much the last day of teaching for me and my friends so after our classes we decided to head to the beach (25 degrees holla) in order to drink ice tea and eat ice cream. Most of the beach was packed but I managed to find a emptier spot to take these photos. I got a lot of people walking past and staring though. I absolutely love midi skirts in the summer, especially when the days are windier because you can still wear a skirt but you are less likely to flash your underwear to the world (I speak from experience here). This one is made of a neoprene-type fabric so it is fairly rigid and holds its shape well.



No comments:

Post a Comment