Sunday, 12 April 2015

The Sunday Files: Vol. 3

Time to amalgamate the best of the last seven days...

Reading: Clothes, Music, Boys. This book is the memoir of Viv Albertine who was the guitarist in the punk band The Slits. I didn't know much about her or the band before I read the book but I was recommended it and it was so interesting. It's mainly about her life growing up and she has befriended some cool people in her lifetime. I don't really know how else to explain it but just read it.

Listening: Tyler Oakley's Spotify playlist called Jams. This playlist is everything because its full of loads of songs I love and it means I don't have to make my own playlist (I'm lazy ok). It also has the bonus of allowing me to find new songs because everything he adds to this playlist I like.

Eating: On Friday I went to a dinner party at my friend Amy's house and she made chilli and HOMEMADE guacamole which was delicious! The on Saturday I went to Tortilla and because I'm a vegetarian I substituted the meat for guacamole (No extra charge yo!) and he gave me so much which just made me so happy. SO basically what I'm saying is I've eaten a lot of great guacamole.

Doing: Spending time at the beach a lot. I've been at home this past couple of weeks and whenever I come home I make a effort to go to Sandbanks or Bournemouth beach because they are just so pretty and it's so cool to live close to what is supposedly the best beach in the UK. I went to see the sunsets a couple of nights and honestly they may have been the prettiest ones I have ever seen.

Loving: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail polish in Prickly Pear. It is such a gorgeous pastel purple/lavender colour so it is perfect for the spring season we are currently having. I can't wait to wear it on my toes (and probably fingers too let's be real) when I go to Spain in a weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment