Sunday, 19 April 2015

The Sunday Files: Vol. 4

Time to amalgamate the best of the last seven days...

Reading: Liv Purvis' blog What Olivia Did. I've been quite busy recently and so not reading a lot of blogs but I have setting aside time to read Liv's blog because I love it so much and I just have to always keep up to date.

Listening: TRXYE by Troye Sivan. So I loved this EP when it first came out but recently the song Gasoline (my personal favourite) came on shuffle and it sparked another wave of love. All the songs have such amazing production and Troye's voice is just darling. I made my sister listen to it on the plane to Valencia.

Eating: Chilli and lime milk chocolate from Montezuma's. This brand is a Sussex based chocolate brand that creates amazing flavour combinations but out of the one's I have tried this is my favourite. I bought some bars for my family a while ago and my sister loved it so I bought a bar on Friday for our flight yesterday. It was eaten within ten minutes of take off that is how good it is.

Doing: Messing about on the beach. This week saw the end of my university lectures for the year (only exams to go now) so me and my friends have had a lot of free time. Combine that with glorious weather and large doses of sunshine means Brighton beach has been the place I have spending a lot of time. Just check out my instagram if you don't believe me.

Loving: Bourjois' Délice de Poudre bronzing powder (or their chocolate bronzer). Due to spending so much time at the beach I've tanned a lot on my face, although my body remains deathly pale and will do all summer. This means that my foundation is a bit to light for my skin so I have been warming it up with this bronzer and the Real Techniques powder brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment