Sunday, 17 May 2015

The Sunday Files: Vol. 8


Time to amalgamate the best of the last seven days...

Reading: Unfortunately nothing much except revision notes, I have been really getting into the Stella magazine in the Sunday Telegraph though - going to start saving the little black book feature in case I ever go travelling somewhere.

Listening: Hero - Family Of The Year. This song is just a really chilled out folk pop track and it has been perfect to listen to on quiet mornings whilst making breakfast or for the few times I've been able to sit in the garden recently it (and all their other songs) makes a great soundtrack.

Eating: Earlier in the week I took my friend Ethan out for his birthday and we went to my favourite italian restaurant in my area called Topogigio's. I had an amazing seafood & garlic tomato dish, sparkling rosé and then rounded it off with dark chocolate mousse for dessert. It was such a lovely evening and the restaurant even gave Ethan his pizza for free as it was his birthday.

Doing: Apart from revising? Yesterday my mum and I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 in the cinema and it was incredible. I enjoyed the first one but never thought it was as good as everyone made it out to be. However I think the second film was so much better (maybe a little bit because Pentantonix have a cameo) as I just think the jokes are funnier, the songs are better and everything is a hell of a lot more surreal. I seriously recommend you go see it if you are into comedy films and crude jokes.

Loving:  My new Beyoncé merch Tshirt. I've wanted Beyoncé merch for the longest time but I have never really been able to justify paying for it to be shipped from America and I'm definitely into buying fakes but I saw the 'Fresher Than You' 7/11 Tshirt and just had to have it. I have pretty much worn it everyday since it arrived on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Eleanor Humphries18 May 2015 at 14:04

    It's so nice that they gave you the pizza for free! Great post x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete