Friday, 12 June 2015

Last days


wearing: top from new look, skirt from tesco, shoes from primark, hat & cardigan from h&m.
It's Friday June 12th which means my first year at university is officially over and I move out of my halls today (I've almost cried like three times whilst taking down photos). This year has been such a whirlwind but I have loved it and have made some amazing friends. Last week we all took a trip into Brighton together for the last time til September (some people left early) and I convinced them to take these photos for me, so thanks to Julia and Holly for standing in the middle of the road for me.
We also stumbled across this gorgeous campervan and so I obviously had to pose in front of it, then the guy who owned it came out and let me sit in it (dream come true really) which was so lovely of him.



1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the feeling of leaving halls! As much as I complained about it and longed to live in a real house all year, I was so sad taking down all my photos and am really going to miss my little halls room! Lovely photos, adore the outfit and the location of the photos, it all looks great :) x


    ellieetcc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete