Tuesday, 2 June 2015

May Instagrams


1) I went to a Pentatonix concert at the beginning of May (aka the best gig I have ever been to)
2) While I was in Birmingham I took the opportunity to spend some time in my favourite vintage shop Cow Vintage. I was overwhelmed with pretty clothes.
3) I showed you my favourite ever midi skirt at the beach (it was actually warm then).
4) After I went home I spent a day down on Poole quay with one of my best friends.
5) The view of Brownsea island from the quay.
6) Pretty new shoes (Acne style but for a broke university student like myself).
7) I got my Spain disposables developed, or what wasn't corrupted, and so had some pretty pictures of me and my sisters.
8) Spring flowers got me very excited so I had to take a picture of them.
9) My home town is so pretty when the sun is shining.


1) I spent probably too much money on some Beyoncé 7/11 merch. Absolutely no regrets though because I basically haven't taken it off for weeks.
2) I started training for my first half marathon and this trail was my first running route.
3) My friend Laura jetted off travelling YET AGAIN so I used it as an excuse for a cute #tbt from my year 11 prom in 2011.
4) Some items from a relaxing morning at home.


1) I went in on some Mexican food with my parents after seeing Pitch Perfect 2.
2) My five favourite lip products at the moment (and the only ones I really use).
3) I went out to dinner with my granny and got a bit too excited over chocolate desserts.
4) This was me trying to prove that adults can wear temporary tattoos and still look cool, this particular one came free with a tshirt I bought.
5) De-stressing before my first exam with a dark chocolate and marshmallow crepe from The Creperie in Brighton.
6) A picture from my most recent outfit post featuring essentially a tshirt of a fangirl.
7) I was excited to be back in Brighton so I portrayed this with a pretty picture of the pavilion.
8) A picture from outfit shooting where I saw a really cute dog whilst the picture was being taken.
9) The sea because you all know I love it so much. 

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING PICS! Mine: https://instagram.com/lovelystyle_blog/ http://alovelystyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete