Monday, 27 July 2015

Sounds of July


My mind has been in one hell of a muddle at the moment (thank you fruitless job hunting and terrible weather) so blogging has consistently slipped my mind. However music, as always, has somewhat tamed the crazy this month and so yet again I thought I would put together a playlist of some tracks that I'm dancing round my room to at the moment. This set of tracks features a brilliant song by the bird and the bee who have just released an incredible new album (I highly recommend you go listen to it all), some of the usual dance tracks and a couple of tracks from Jaden and Willow Smith because I managed to see them at Wireless Festival earlier in the month. This of course has led to obsessive listening even if I don't understand the flower of life or the complexity of chemtrails (both topics that they talk about in their songs).


No comments:

Post a Comment