Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Autumn wardrobe wants

fall wants

Here in the UK it appears that summer may be fading into Autumn very soon because the warm days are becoming increasingly rare (they were limited to begin with though). It's OK though because for the first time ever I'm actually embracing the shorter days with open arms. Maybe it is because I'm longing to get back to Brighton and all it's charm (and university I guess) or that I'm really into jumpers and sweatshirts at the moment so this weather change will give me an excuse to buy a huge pile of them. Whatever it is that is making me long Autumn cosiness, I am starting to compile a fashion wish list for the F/W season. I mean a few of the items in this list are way out of my student budget price range but a girl can dream can't she. I've been absolutely head over heels for Acne Studios and Helmut Lang at the moment so they have both made an appearance here (as of course has my favourite Topshop). I hope I can give you inspiration for the next few months or, and I apologise for this, make you want designer clothes you can't afford.



No comments:

Post a Comment