Thursday, 10 September 2015

Bridging the seasons

wearing: dress from new look, cardigan from h&m, hat from miss selfridge, bag from lanzarote.
 The first week or so of September has been somewhat of an Indian summer with temperatures I can get my legs out to. However, I think this has been simply a small make up for a August in which I strolled out of the house with bare legs precisely once and even that outfit was accessorised with a waterproof coat. I took the opportunity of warm-ish weather to wear a this swing dress from New Look (mainly because I know within two weeks I will have to be whipping the tights out to utilise the dress- Britain eh). I love the shape of the dress, especially the mock neckline which seems to be ever increasingly creeping into my A/W15 wardrobe (they just go with everything) so I know I will be getting my money's worth.



No comments:

Post a Comment