Wednesday, 2 September 2015

It's sweater weather


wearing: jumper from sainsburys, jeans from topshop, hat from miss selfridge, boots from river island, backpack from lanzarote.
Extremely rainy day = photoshoot in a multi-storey carpark right? August had some of the worst weather for a while so this summer I barely made in into my skirts and shorts and August was all about jumpers (a sad fact about English weather). Having said this though I'm so excited for autumn this year because turtlenecks and mustard yellow and pussybow blouses.
The carpark surprisingly made for a rather good location although we did have to avoid cars driving around the system (fashion is danger though huh?). I'm trying to get a few shoots in with my sister before she goes on a late summer holiday and I go back to Brighton in the next few weeks because having a photographer makes for much easier/better shoots.




No comments:

Post a Comment